Skilled Assistance With Personal Injury Claims In Illinois
If you have been hurt in an accident caused by someone else, your injury affects you physically, financially and emotionally. At Bonifield & Rosenstengel, P.C., in St. Clair County, we provide zealous advocacy to recover the compensation you need to pay medical bills, cover repair costs and help you move on with your life. We will fight aggressively on your behalf against insurance companies, always pursuing an outcome that supports your personal goals and wishes.
For more than 35 years, we have fought for clients throughout southern and central Illinois, delivering results that help our clients make the fullest recovery possible. If you have been injured, we can help. Speak with a lawyer today and schedule a free initial consultation at 618-215-2412 or toll free at 866-223-2525.
Handling A Wide Range Of Injury Claims
Personal injury claims arise when one person is injured due to the negligence of another person or company. Our personal injury lawyers have the experience necessary to effectively handle claims from any situation, including:
- Auto accidents: We represent people who have been seriously injured in motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, bicycle accidents and pedestrian accidents.
- Premises liability: Our attorneys protect the interests of clients who are injured due to the negligence of property owners — including slip-and-fall accidents, negligent security cases and dog bite injuries.
- Product liability: We serve people who have been injured as the result of defective products. These cases arise when people are injured due to the negligent design or manufacture of products or when products aren’t properly labeled.
- Fatal accidents: We represent families who have lost a loved one due to someone else’s carelessness. Our lawyers provide aggressive and empathetic representation to clients in wrongful death claims.
- Insurance disputes: We represent clients in bad faith insurance disputes, where an insurance company has denied or refuses to pay a valid claim. We also help clients file underinsured or uninsured motorist claims against their auto insurance company.
- Gas fires and explosions: Faulty gas lines, meters, and outdated or defective equipment can result in gas fires and explosions. We pursue compensation against all responsible parties for injuries caused by preventable gas explosions and fires.
- Industrial/construction accidents: Our attorneys represent clients injured on construction sites as a result of an accident, such as falling from scaffolding. We also assist clients injured in industrial facilities, including those injured in forklift accidents or by machine failure. If you are eligible for workers’ compensation benefits, we will help you pursue a fair award.
No matter the nature of your injury, we are equipped to advocate on your behalf and deliver the results you need to cover medical bills, time lost at work and repair costs, as well as pain and suffering.