Serving Injured Employees In All Industries
At Bonifield & Rosenstengel, P.C., our lawyers value the contributions of workers throughout the state, and we are proud to serve them when they need legal assistance. We have helped employees in virtually all industries, from white collar office workers to farm workers to nurses.
Were You Injured At Work In Illinois Or Missouri? We Can Help You With Your Recovery.
We have succeeded on workers’ compensation claims stemming from a range of accidents:
- Construction site accidents — Our attorneys represent employees who have been injured on construction sites and highway construction zones. We will determine the cause of your accident and fight for all available compensation on your behalf.
- Industrial accidents — The numerous employees, heavy machinery and toxic materials present at industrial sites frequently lead to accidents and injuries. Drawing on both legal and practical experience in this industry, we can help.
- Machine failures — Industrial machines like forklifts and factory equipment are very strong, which can make them dangerous to employees. If you have been injured, we may be able to bring a claim against the manufacturer or other responsible parties.
- Railroad accidents — Our firm’s founding attorney, Jerry Bonifield, has more than 35 years of experience in the railroad industry. He is a member of the National Association of Railroad Safety Consultants and Investigators, and brings his experience to railroad workers affected by accidents and injuries.
- Falls from heights — Falls from high places like scaffolding can result in broken bones, neck and back injuries and even permanent disfigurement. We can help you pursue the compensation you need, either from workers’ compensation benefits or a third-party injury claim.
- Accidents in hospitals and other medical facilities — Physicians, nurses and other medical professionals face a multitude of risks in the workplace. If you have been hurt while working in a medical facility, we can help you protect your rights.
Sometimes a third party, such as a contractor, driver or equipment manufacturer, plays a role in a workplace accident even though they are not employed by the same employer. Third-party claims are complex, and require a knowledge of both workers’ compensation and personal injury law.
Call Today For A Free Consultation
Please contact us at 618-215-2412 or 866-223-2525 toll free to arrange a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys. From our office in Belleville, we serve clients all over St. Clair County and throughout southern and central Illinois.