WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT DURING YOUR PERSONAL INJURY CASE
After you have been injured in an accident on the road, on someone else’s property or in the workplace, you probably have many questions and concerns about the legal process that may follow.
At Bonifield & Rosenstengel, P.C., we understand those concerns. As personal injury attorneys, we can step in and handle your case from start to finish. But we know that you may be wondering about what is to come.
Please read the information below to get a better understanding of the legal process following an accident. If you have specific questions, please contact our office to schedule a free consultation.
Here’s What You Can Expect To Happen When You Choose Our Law Firm:
- Initial consultation: During your free consultation, we can answer any questions you have about your legal options and our involvement in your case.
- Once you hire our firm, we will start gathering evidence and building a case on your behalf. Please note: We accept injury cases on a contingency fee basis, so you owe us no money unless we obtain compensation on your behalf.
- We will help you seek the best possible medical care.
- We will file a personal injury, wrongful death, or workers’ compensation claim on your behalf. We will seek maximum compensation, to ensure that all of your financial needs are met. We have significant experience dealing with insurance companies.
- We will attempt to settle your claim through negotiation. But if necessary, and it is in your best interests, we will take your case to court.
Questions? Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact Us.
We know that you probably have additional questions and concerns about hiring a lawyer. We offer a free consultation to answer your questions and help you understand how we can help you. To schedule a time to meet in our office in Belleville, Illinois, call 618-215-2412 or toll free at 866-223-2525.