Helping With Dog Bite Injury Recovery In Belleville, Illinois
Dog bites send 368,000 people to the emergency room every year. This means that more than 1,000 people per day are in a hospital because of dog bites. These dog attacks cost the victims an estimated $1 billion a year in medical and other expenses.
The lawyers at Bonifield & Rosenstengel Link to Firm Overview are experienced lawyers who have represented the victims of dog bites for decades. If you have been the victim of a dog attack, consult the lawyers of Bonifield & Rosenstengel today.The lawyers at Bonifield & Rosenstengel Link to Firm Overview are experienced lawyers who have represented the victims of dog bites for decades. If you have been the victim of a dog attack, consult the lawyers of Bonifield & Rosenstengel today.
What to Do if Attacked
- Seek immediate emergency medical attention
- Inform the police of the incident and demand a police report of the incident be made
- Take note and pictures of any injuries sustained
- Make sure you can identify the dog
- Contact the experienced lawyers at Bonifield & Rosenstengel
Emotional and Physical Injuries Resulting From Dog Bites
Dog bites do not only result in bodily harm. Many times, the emotional scarring and psychological damage inflicted by vicious animal bites and attacks are just as damaging as the physical injuries. It is important to keep in mind all the aspects of damage inflicted by the animal when dealing with these issues of the law. Let the lawyers at Bonifield & Rosenstengel protect your rights and ensure that you receive all the compensation to which you are legally entitled.
Dog Bite Injuries Affecting Children
- Severe injuries from dog bites occur almost exclusively in children under 10.
- It is three times as likely that the dog’s victim will be a child
- 77 percent of biting dogs are family owned or belong to a friend
- 77 percent of children injured by dog bites are bitten in the face
Contact a Western Illinois Dog Bite Injury Attorney
It is unfortunate that in today’s world insurance companies frequently offer settlements to the victims of these animal attacks that do not fully cover the cost of the damage done. At Bonifield & Rosenstengel we are passionate about defending your rights and getting you the compensation for your medical needs as well as emotional harms to which you are legally entitled.
We have put ourselves on the line and gained the experience and skill necessary to help you be made whole again. Before you talk to or settle with an insurance company, seek qualified legal counsel. Let us help. Contact us online Link to Contact Us today or call our firm at 618-215-2412 or toll free at 866-223-2525.