Skilled Help For All Types Of Work Injuries
In more than 35 years of helping hurt workers, the lawyers of Bonifield & Rosenstengel, P.C., have helped employees affected by a full range of injuries, including:
- Back and spinal injuries — Whether you have been injured by repetitive lifting or a single traumatic incident, back injuries require immediate attention. We can help you pursue fair compensation for your medical expenses and lost wages.
- Repetitive stress injuries — Injuries caused by repetitive motion, including carpal tunnel syndrome, can affect all types of workers. As soon as you notice pain or discomfort in an area of your body that you use at work, consider seeing a doctor and an attorney.
- Knee injuries — If you have sustained an injury to your knee or other joint as a result of your job, you may require surgery, rehabilitation and other significant treatment. We can help you pursue the compensation you need to make the fullest possible recovery.
- Shoulder injuries — A shoulder injury can have a lasting impact on your ability to work. We can help you seek appropriate medical treatment and maximum workers’ compensation benefits so you can protect your future.
- Occupational diseases — If your work environment has contributed to an illness such as lung disease, cancer, hearing loss or another lasting condition, you may be protected under the Illinois Workers’ Occupational Disease Act.
- Mental health conditions — More and more, the medical community is acknowledging the connection between physical and mental health. If you are experiencing a psychological condition as a result of your job or a work-related injury, we can help you fight for any appropriate compensation.
Don’t Wait For An Injury To Get Worse. Get Experienced Legal Help.
Helping Injured Workers Is What We Do.
We encourage you to contact us for a free initial consultation if you are experiencing any pain or injury related to your job. Please call our Belleville, Illinois, office at 618-215-2412 or 866-223-2525 toll free to speak with a member of our firm and arrange an appointment when it is convenient for you.